High-Cycle Operator for Light-Commercial Sectional Doors
The Grifco LS-Drive is the perfect high-cycle operator for sectional doors found in small carparks. Designed for up to 50 cycles per day, it is the ideal automation solution for small multi-tenanted applications. It delivers all the necessary logic configurations without any unnecessary complexity.
- The quiet, powerful drive train delivers smooth and fast door cycles, with soft start and soft stop
- Logic options can be easily configured to “open only” and “timer-to-close”
- The operator can be configured to receive a held-open input, making it ideal for fire input panels
- The extremely durable extruded aluminium rail is available in 2 lengths and features a clever mounting method and integrated cable management
- The rail can be easily surface mounted for low ceiling carparks
*Additional purchase of Grifco myQ Gateway and Safety IR Beam accessories required to enable myQ functionality.
Not available in New Zealand
Easy to Integrate
Battery Backup Compatible
|GLD-SDO||LS-Drive Operator, Battery Backup Compatible|
|GLD-SDO||LS-Drive Battery Backup Unit 24V|
|GLD-R2.4M||LS-Drive Rail for max. 2.4m High Door|
|GLD-R3.0M||LS-Drive Rail for max. 3.0m High Door|